Pages

Saturday, February 1, 2014

Horsing Around Chinese New Year

It's Chinese New Year and it's a Year of the Horse! Celebrate the new year with some Horse decorations!  Here are my picks!

  1. Equestrian Horse Pillow Cover US28.00 - Love this horsey cushion! Look how magnificient the mare is.  It would look perfect on my sofa this new year!
  2. Horse Trophy US$69.26 - Look at the pop of Orange! Perfect for any wall for the Chinese New Year!
  3. Horse Hoof Ring in Solid Bronze US$40.00 - This is such an interesting design that I would love to have it round my finger.
  4. All the Pretty Little Horses US$85.00 - This will make a wonderful baby gift.  I can imagine Baby A playing with it..
  5. My Petite Rocking Horse Necklace US$18.00 - My sweet whimsical necklace.  Rocking horses and carousel brings back memories of Paris
  6. Anatomical Horse Skeleton Necklace US$14.00 -  There is just something quirky about animals and their bones.  It even has a nice horseshoe charm to match!
  7. Retro Horses T-shirt US$14.95 - A Tee for your Man.  Great gift for horse lovers
  8. Saratoga Leather Cuff Bracelet with Brass Equestrian Horse US$34.95 -  Wonderful leather cuff that goes with anything!

No comments: